#EduGoalsMOOC - My students' digital footprints


    
I asked the students of one of my classes to fill the Digital Footprint Survey proposed by the MOOC and what we found out together was not particularly surprising, tough it may seem alarming because they contribute to a general trend which sees young people starting really early to use digital devices and the Net.

I have been working with these students, aged 15-16, for a couple of years now and I know something about how they use their digital devices and the Internet. We have worked together on online safety at least twice on Safer Internet Day and I regularly warn them about possible misuses or dangers on various occasions. 

Here are some of the results of our survey:




Useful Resources for teaching eSafety: Web We Want.







For further study:


Comments