#TWINMOOC - Week 2 activities

THE COURSE'S LIST.LY


Reflections

What needs or areas of improvement and learning have I detected in my teaching?
There are so many areas of improvement I could work on. First I would like to introduce more interactivity, have my students learn how to collaborate effectively and be more independent. I would love to be able to teach them the importance of sharing knowledge and competences with other students. I think it's the only way to improve and consolidate their communication skills.
Then I think I would need to work harder to improve my learning design competences to produce more engaging activities, better suited to my students' needs.


What projects have I found that might help me?
I think any good project would help me achieve these goals. The qualities I think are essential are the following: an interesting topic which could involve the students' emotional intelligence, motivated partners and teachers because teamwork is the key to any educational success, the use of ICT to develop students' digital skills and engaging and varied learning activities.


COLLECTIVE BRAINSTORMING



Comments